Telephone: 020 8699 9496
Opening Hours: Coronavirus Update
Both our Crystal Palace clinic and our Honor Oak Park clinic are NOW OPEN. Visit our Online Booking Tool at the top of the page to see up-to-date availability for treatments and appointments. Online consultations with Dr Mayoni or Amanda Wilson are also available to book.
About The Clinic
Here at The Clinic we are about much more than aesthetics alone. We know that looking good is only part of the picture: feeling good is an essential part of achieving that glow!
Our aim is to help each of our clients to be SkinFit, BodyFit AND MindFit.
SkinFit, BodyFit, MindFit
In addition to offering a full range of effective advanced skincare and beauty treatments, we also have treatments to help with hair loss, nutrition, sexual dysfunction and stress incontinence, for example, and a life coach to help you tackle life head on and address issues that could be holding you back.
We want to help you be the best you can be, in a safe and supportive space where you can relax and be yourself.
Taking time for you
We know how important it is to look and feel your best – and how hard it can be to find the time when life is busy and full of responsibilities.
In fact, clients often tell us they feel guilty twice over: once for neglecting themselves, then again when they do take time out for an appointment. We believe this guilt should stop! Making space in your day to look after yourself, whether that be a quick manicure to brighten your spirits or a more advanced procedure like a peel or dermal fillers, is self care. You deserve to feel good and to look good.
At The Clinic our approach is to focus on each client as an individual, and your treatments will be tailored to your needs and requirements. Advanced skincare and body care treatments aren’t for everyone, but Dr. Mayoni and the team are on hand to discuss all the options available to you – without giving you the hard sell or bamboozling you with jargon. We strongly believe that less is more. Gone are the days of the “wind-tunnel” look: our objective is for a natural, subtle enhancement that adapts as you age.
We offer a discrete and personal service, with a full range of beauty and advanced medical skincare and body care treatments, including anti-wrinkle injections (Botox™), dermal fillers and skin peels, Obagi, iS Clinical, Peel2Glow, Dermalux and Neostrata skincare, and Viveve vaginal rejuvenation. We also offer intravenous (IV) vitamins, BHRT (Bio-identical Hormone Replacement Therapy), and some vaccines.
The first step to receiving advanced treatments is a thorough consultation with Dr. Mayoni to talk through your desired outcomes, find out more about you and give you all the information you need about the treatments. You can find out more about a consultation here: “What to expect at a consultation”.
Meet The Clinic Team
Dr. Mayoni was surgeon in the NHS before creating The Clinic. Find out more about her here.
The Team at The Clinic is experienced, committed, professional and friendly – you can find out a bit more about us here.
Please take a look around our website to see everything we have to offer – and if you have any queries at all don’t hesitate to contact us in writing, by using our website Contact Form, by email to or by telephone on 020 8699 9496.
Parking at Honor Oak Park and Crystal Palace
- There is free on-street parking in the streets just off both Honor Oak Park and Anerley Road, and 30-minute bays directly outside both clinics for when you need to pop in quickly to see us. However we do always encourage you to leave enough time to get to us for your bit of ‘me time’!
Honor Oak Park Clinic
- Rail: Our Honor Oak Park clinic is a three minute walk from Honor Oak Park over ground train station, which is well connected to both London Bridge and the Jubilee Line at Canada Water
- Bus: The P4 and P12 bus routes stop just outside The Clinic
Crystal Palace Clinic
- Rail: Our Crystal Palace clinic is a five minute walk from Crystal Palace overground/National Rail train station, which is well connected to both London Bridge, London Victoria and the Jubilee Line at Canada Water.
- Bus: Routes 157, 249, 358, 432 and N3 stop just outside The Clinic. For other routes that terminate at the Crystal Bus Station, The Clinic is about an 8 minute walk away along Anerley Road.