We are a very busy and growing beauty salon and aesthetics clinic in Honor Oak Park, South East London, where we offer a discrete and personal service with a full range of beauty and advanced medical skincare treatments. Our approach is to focus on the client as an individual, taking an holistic approach to health and beauty. Looking after their nutrition and wellbeing needs as well as their skin care is essential for achieving that glow!
If this sounds like a company you’d like to work for, we are looking for a part time Receptionist/Front of House member of staff that is passionate about beauty and aesthetic treatments.
- Front of house/receptionist on part-time basis with a possibility to becoming a full time role;
- Customer service minded and previous experience dealing with clients;
- Able to prioritise and deal with incoming call and emails, whilst managing the booking system and diaries;
- Daily and weekly stock taking;
- Appropriately advising clients on treatments and products;
- Retail sales;
- Ensuring reception area is immaculately presented at all times.
- Well presented at all times;
- Kind, friendly, welcoming personality;
- Previous experience of working as a receptionist or Front of House staff essential;
- Previous experience in the beauty industry essential;
- Previous experience in an aesthetics environment preferable but not essential;
- A keen interest in the beauty industry and aesthetic treatments with knowledge of this;
- Able to organise and prioritise tasks;
- Able to be work well under pressure and in busy periods and still remain focussed and professional;
- Willingness to learn;
- Flexible with hours;
- Part-time role with potential to increase hours.
Application end date is 28th April 2017.