In view of recent announcements by the government we would like to share our action plan to safeguard not only our staff but our lovely clientele. We plan to continue delivering treatments to our usual high standards of cleanliness for as long as possible. We will take direction from the government of course and close when that instruction comes.
Please note that our clinic is Doctor led and we would like to reassure you that Dr Mayoni checks in daily with the NHS guidelines for Healthcare professionals so that we can deliver the most up to date COVID orientated care for all of our patients and staff.
We have put the following protocols in place from immediate effect:
- We have created as safe an environment as possible by providing sanitising hand gel on arrival and regularly wiping surfaces with Clinisept and Thoclor, which are powerful virucidals. We have also given each member of our staff a can for their own personal use
- We also sell these virucidals at The Clinic
- We have removed all magazines and brochures to limit spread
- We have a direct-to-home delivery service for skincare products, just call The Clinic on 020 8699 9496 and we will complete the financial process and save you the journey and risk
- We will contact you and cancel your appointment if we are concerned your health is at risk
- We will be cancelling all ‘beauty treatments’ including waxing, massage, manicures and pedicures. This will enable us to to keep your contact with other patients to a minimum
- Our appointments will be spaced out and staggered so that there is only one person at a time in The Clinic
- All consultations, reviews and check-ups will now be done by phone or FaceTime to avoid unnecessary visits to the clinics. We can also plan for the future booking when the situation settles. Just get in touch on 020 8699 9496 or email our Reception team if you would like to find out more
- Any member of staff feeling unwell or showing symptoms will not come into work
- If you feel unwell or you are displaying symptoms please don’t attend The Clinic. Contact us to rebook or for further advice.
Wishing you the best of health.
Dr Mayoni and the team at The Clinic.