We are a very busy and growing beauty salon and aesthetics clinic in Honor Oak Park, South East London, where we offer a discrete and personal service with a full range of beauty and advanced medical skincare treatments. Our approach is to focus on the client as an individual, taking an holistic approach to health and beauty. Looking after their nutrition and wellbeing needs as well as their skin care is essential for achieving that glow!
If this sounds like a company you’d like to work for, we are looking for a passionate part time Beauty Therapist to join our team.
- Carry out treatments, daily, on clients;
- Booking clients back in for additional treatments;
- Advising clients on suitable treatments, courses and products;
- Maintain Clinic Cleanliness;
- Able to work and be flexible for shifts between Tuesday-Sunday, on a part time basis.
- Well presented at all times;
- Kind, friendly, welcoming persona;
- NVQ Level 3 trained or equivalent;
- Good knowledge of the skin and skincare;
- Previous experience of working as a beauty therapist essential;
- A keen interest in aesthetic treatments as well as beauty treatments;
- Previous experience in an aesthetics environment preferable but not essential;
- Able to be work well under pressure and busy periods and still remain focused and professional;
- Willingness to learn.
You will receive an hourly rate, with a commission on treatments and product sales, as well as a great bonus scheme too.
Application end date is 5th May 2017.